The focal point of Schuyler is the Oak Ballroom. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this beautiful building was built by the WPA and completed in 1937. Its name was derived from the huge natural timbers and beams cut from native oak trees.
A mural depicting a covered wagon on the Mormon trail is painted above the fireplace. The Oak Ballroom is used for receptions, dances, parties, cultural events and as a general community center.
175 Higgins Drive, South Park
Sandi Bourn, Manager
Phone: (402) 352 – 9972